LB-210 Biological Binocular Educational Microscopes with LED Illumination, Wide Field and Finite Optical System (Anti-Fungus)
LB-210 Biological Binocular Educational Microscopes with LED Illumination, Wide Field and Finite Optical System (Anti-Fungus) offer ease of use, reliability and a modern design. These microscopes are economically priced, with all basic features for educational use in high schools and colleges.
- Sliding Binocular Head, Inclined at 45°, 360° Rotatable
- Built-in Revolving Quadruple Nosepiece
- Built-in Rotating Head
- Optical Coating
- Brass Gears
- Wide Field Eyepiece WF10×/18, 4 Hole Nosepiece
- Achromatic Objectives 4×, 10×, 40×(S), 100×
- Double Layers Mechanical Stage 110x120mm/70X20mm
- Coaxial Coarse and Fine Adjustment
- Abbe NA 1.25 with Iris Diaphragm & Blue Filter, Rack and Pinion Adjustment for Condenser
- LED Illumination, Brightness Adjustable for Long Life and Energy Saving
- Dust Cover
- Styrofoam & Carton, Dimension 28x20x40cm, 3kg
Sliding Binocular Head, Inclined at 45°, 360° Rotatable
Wide Field Eyepiece WF10×/18 with diopter adjustment
4×, 10×, 40×(S)
Stage Double Layers Mechanical Stage 110×120mm/ 70×20mm Focusing
Coaxial Coarse and Fine Adjustment
Abbe NA 1.25 with Iris Diaphragm & Blue Filter, Rack and Pinion Adjustment for Condenser
Spare Parts Dust Cover Illumination
LED Illumination, Brightness Adjustable
Styrofoam & Carton, Dimension 28×20×40 cm, 3kg
LB-230 Binocular Biological Digital Microscope (Anti-Fungus) with Wide Field, Achromatic Objectives, Camera and Software (1.3MP) and LED Illumination
LB-230 Binocular Biological Digital Microscope (Anti-Fungus) with Wide Field, Achromatic Objectives, Camera and Software (1.3MP) and LED Illumination With precision machining equipment and advanced alignment technology, LB-230 digital biological microscope is a classical biological microscope. With a built-in 1.3MP camera and software, this microscope can take images, take videos and make measurements. It is a very good assistant for your lab work and education.
Integrated digital microscope, resolution 1280×1024 (1.3 MP), can take pictures, videos and make measurements.
USB2.0 output, plug and unplug freely.
Cost effective, price is much lower than a binocular biological microscope + a digital camera.
Supports WINDOWS 2000/XP/VISTA/Win 7 Operation system, equipped with powerful software.
Economical features, widely used in academic demonstration and health system.
THIS MICROSCOPE LB-230 CAN USE A DARK FIELD CONDENSER, DRY OR OIL, ON REQUEST.
|Viewing Head||Sliding Binocular Head Inclined at 45°, 360° Rotatable; 55-75mm interpupillary distance. Anti-Fungus.|
|Camera System||Resolution: 1280×1024, 1.3 MP CMOS sensor Frame Rate of Built-In Camera: 15fps Output: USB2.0 Software: Scope Image Plus Range of Viewing Field: > 75%|
|Eyepiece||Wide Field Eyepiece WF10×/ 18|
|Nosepiece||Toward Quadruple Nosepiece|
|Objective||Achromatic Objective 4×, 10×, 40×, 100× (Can make 5 objectives by request, adding 20× or 60× objectives is optional) (Can be supplied with plan achromatic objectives)|
|Total magnifications||With 10x eyepiece: 40×, 100×, 400×, 1000×|
|Stage||Double Layer Mechanical Stage 140×140mm/ 75×50mm|
|Focus||Coaxial Coarse & Fine Adjustment, Moving Range 28mm, Fine Division 0.002mm, Coarse Stroke 37.7mm per Rotation, Fine Stroke 0.2mm per rotation|
|Condenser||Abbe NA 1.25 with Iris Diaphragm & Filter|
|Illumination||LED Illumination 3W Built-in Illumination, 6V 20W Halogen light, intensity adjustable (optional)|
|Plan-concave Mirror Kohler illumination (optional)|
|Body / Energy||Body firm backing of Aluminum and built in power supply 110-240V|
|Supplied with||dust cover, green filter, immersion oil and halogen light source parts and operating manual|
|Dimension & G.W.||33cm×28cm×44cm×, 9 kg|
|Optional (must be purchased separately)|
LB-205 Binocular Digital Microscope with Seidentopf Binocular Head, Wide Field Eyepiece, Backward Quadruple Nosepiece, Achromatic Objectives, LED Illumination and 3.2MP Camera and Software
LB-205 Binocular Digital Microscope with Seidentopf Binocular Head, Wide Field Eyepiece, Backward Quadruple Nosepiece, Achromatic Objectives, LED Illumination and 3.2MP Camera and Software comes with a 3.2 MP color image sensor and is economical, practical and easy to operate. It is widely used in educational, academic, agricultural and study field. It is connected to a computer via a USB cable. The software is powerful and easy to operate, it can view images at real time, take photos and videos and measurement without touch.
- Built-in 3.2 Mega Pixel CMOS camera, vivid images and real color reproduction.
- High definition images and videos, high frame rate.
- Professional image analyze software supports Windows Vista / Win 7 / Win8 / Mac Operation Systems. The software can preview, take photos and video, do image processing and measurement.
- Support Multi-language (Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Germen, Japanese, Polish and etc.).
- Compact and flexible, ideally suited for desktop, laboratory worktable.
Viewing Head Seidentopf Binocular Head, Inclined at 30°, Interpupilary Distance 48-75mm Camera System Resolution 2048×1536 (3.2Mega Pixel) Output Mode USB2.0 Operation System Window 2000/ XP/ Vista/ Win 7/ Win8/ Mac Software ScopeImage 9.0 Frame Rate 9 fps @ 2048×1536 Eyepiece WF10×/ 18 P16×/ 12 Nosepiece Backward Quadruple Nosepiece Objective Achromatic Objective 4×, 10×, 40×, 100× Stage Double Layers Mechanical Stage 132×142mm/ 75×40mm Condenser Abbe NA1.25 with Iris Diaphragm & Fliter Focusing Coaxial Coarse & Fine Adjustment, Fine Division 0.002mm, Coarse Stroke 37.7mm per Rotation, Fine Stroke 0.2mm per Rotation, Moving Range 20mm Illumination 3W LED illumination, Brightness Adjustable Halogen Lamp 6V/ 20W, Brightness Adjustable (optional) Kohler illumination (optional) Optional accessories Phase Contrast Kit (optional) Dark-Field Attachment (optional) Polarization Attachment (optional) Rechargeable battery (optional)
LB-229 Affordable Digital Compound Medical and Educational Microscope is an economic, practical and easy to operate compound microscope, this microscope is widely used in the medical and educational fields.
LC-27 USB2.0 CMOS Eyepiece Camera is an economic version with simple and compact structure CMOS eyepiece camera (digital eyepiece). USB2.0 is used as the data transfer interface. LC-27 comes with a high-speed USB2.0 interface and high frame rate video display, which keep the screen smooth without interruption. LC-27 comes with an advanced video & image processing application ImageView. The LC-27 can be widely used to transform the monocular or binocular student microscopes to a digital microscope. With a 23.2 to 30mm or 23.2 to 30.75 convert ring, the LC-27 camera can also change the stereo microscope to digital stereo microscope.
- New machining facility and advanced alignment technology;
- With complete functions and outfit of binocular microscope;
- Comfortable operation with updated and ergonomic design;
- LED light illumination, saves energy;
- Compact and flexible, ideally suited for desktop, laboratory worktable;
- Eyepoint height and interpupillary distance can be adjusted to fit for observation.
- Microscope eyepiece camera with 23.2 diameter and compact size.
- Easy to extend to C or CS- Mount camera with high quality lens (optional).
- High-quality camera with Aptina CMOS sensor.
- Auto white balance and auto-exposure; Brightness, contrast, chroma and saturation can be adjusted.
- High-speed U SB2.0 interface and high frame rate video display keep the screen smooth without interruption.
- With advanced video & image processing application ImageView.
- Providing Windows/Linux/Mac OS multiple platforms SDK.
- Native C/C++, C#/VB.NET, DirectShow, Twain Control API.
|Viewing Head||Seidentopf Binocular Head, Inclined at 30°, Interpupillary Distance 48-75mm|
|Eyepiece||WF10×/18, P16×/11 (optional) with diopter adjustment|
|Objective||Achromatic Objective 4×, 10×, 40×, 100×|
|Nosepiece||Backward Quadruple Nosepiece|
|Stage||Double Layer Mechanical Stage 132×142mm/ 75×40mm|
|Focusing||Coaxial Coarse & Fine Adjustment, Moving Range 24mm, Fine Division 0.004mm|
|Condenser||Abbe NA 1.20 with Iris Diaphragm & Filter|
|Illumination||LED 3W, Brightness Adjustable Kohler illumination (optional)|
|Dimension & G.W.||39.5cm*26.5cm*50cm, 7kg|
|Immersion Oil||5 ml|
|Spectral Range||380-650nm (with IR-cut Filter)|
|White Balance||Auto White Balance|
|Capture/Control API||Native C/C++, C#/VB.NET, DirectShow, Twain and Labview|
|Recording System||Still Picture and Movie|
|Operating Temperature(in Centigrade)||-10~ 50|
|Storage Temperature(in Centigrade)||-20~ 60|
|Power Supply||DC 5V over PC USB Port|
|Operating System||Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / 8 /10 (32 & 64 bit) OSx(Mac OS X) Linux|
|PC Requirements||CPU: Equal to Intel Core2 2.8GHz or Higher|
|Memory: 2GB or More|
|USB Port:USB2.0 High-speed Port|
|Display:17” or Larger|
LB-208 Fluorescent Biological Binocular Microscope with Achromatic Objective are basic level microscopes which are specially designed for college education, medical and laboratory study. They have beautiful structure and ergonomic design. The excellent optical performance will make your works enjoyable.
- Excellent fluorescent image with high resolution fluorescent objectives.
- Protect the light leak with advanced lamp housing.
- Perfect image with fluorescent objectives.
- More stable power supply, digital display and timer.
Item Specification Viewing Head Sliding Binocular Viewing Head, Inclined at 45°, 360° Rotatable, Interpupillary distance 55-75mm, Anti-mould Eyepiece Wide Field Eyepiece WF10×/18mm, Eyepiece Tube Diameter 23.2mm Objective Achromatic Objective 4×, 10×, 40×, 100× Fluorescent Achromatic Objective 4×, 10×, 40×, 100× Nosepiece Quadruple Nosepiece Focusing Coaxial Coarse & Fine Adjustment, Fine Division 0.002mm, Coarse Stroke 37.7mm per Rotation, Fine Stroke 0.2mm per Rotation, Moving Range 28mm Stage Double Layer Mechanical Stage 140×140mm, Cross Travel 75×50mm, Can Hold Two Sides Condenser Abbe Condenser NA1.25 with Iris Diaphragm & Filter Reflected Light Source Excitation Dichroic Mirror Barrier Filter Blue Excitation BP460~490 DM500 BA520 Green Excitation BP510~550 DM570 BA590 Lamp 100W HBO Ultra Hi-voltage Spherical Mercury Lamp Power Box Power box NFP-1, 220V/ 110V Interchangeable, Digital Display Transmitted Illumination 1W S-LED illumination, Brightness Adjustable Optional Accessories Photo Attachment, Video Attachment, Polarization Set, Phase Contrast Kit, Dark Field Attachment Package 2cartons/set, 33cm*28cm*44cm, 7kg; 38*45*26cm, 5kg